[Gvsig_english] Entering Points via coordinates

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Wed Apr 30 17:06:00 CEST 2008

Hi Jan,

It's possible to enter vector points by using the console while you're
editing a layer.
This points will be in lat/long coordinates (degrees) if the view CRS is
geographical type (e.g. epsg=4326).
Just type in the console the deegree values 'long,lat' for your point,
as follows: "Insert next point": 3.034,40.562 (these are degrees and
decimal part of deegree). It works for me!

Regards,

Sergio.