[Gvsig_english] Coordinate Transformations

Victoria Agazzi agazzi_vic at gva.es
Wed Aug 13 09:44:30 CEST 2008

Hi,
I know that DNRGarmin uses PROJ4 too, as the CRS manager of gvSIG do. I'
m not a DNRGarmin's user, so I don't know if this extension is capable
of transforming your CRS: I mean transforming from one datum to another.
With gvSIG you are able to project your geographic coordinates without
changing your datum (this operation is called convertion) and on the
other hand, you can transform the datum of your data (this operation is
called transformation). You can also do a composed operation of both.

Regards,
Viqui-.