[Gvsig_english] Crash linking three tables together

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Aug 13 12:49:30 CEST 2008

Hello everybody,

When trying to link three tables together gvSIG crashes.

More precisely, I linked, through a common field, the table of the attributes regarding the shapefile presents in the View and two dbf tables imported in gvSIG.
The crash shows up when I apply a filter (nothing happens until gvSIG crashes)

The crash happens on Windows xp home edition and on Windows 2000.
On Windows xp I am using the latest release of gvSIG. On windows 2000 I am using the gvSIG 1.1.1 portable version.

I attached the log regarding the crash on Windows 2000 (if necessary, I can send you the other log regarding the crash on Windows xp).

Maybe, the crash happens because of the gvSIG's memory problems Mario Carrera indicated in this Mailing list?

Best regards,

Silvio

      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina.
Crea l'home page che piace a te!
www.yahoo.it/latuapagina