[Gvsig_english] Crash linking three tables together

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Tue Aug 19 10:38:49 CEST 2008

silvio grosso ha scritto:
> Hello everybody,
>
> When trying to link three tables together gvSIG crashes.
>
> More precisely, I linked, through a common field, the table of the attributes regarding the shapefile presents in the View and two dbf tables imported in gvSIG.
> The crash shows up when I apply a filter (nothing happens until gvSIG crashes)

Hi Silvio, all,
the same behaviour happens when I try to link two tables by the same
common field in both directions ("double link"). In this manner I should
resolve m:n relationships. The log was attached in [1]. Will this bug be
solved in the next version?

Regards,
Antonio

[1] http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=18847306&framed=y