[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile: GPS Alerts when reaching POIs

Lukas Bischof lukas.bischof at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 12:19:08 CEST 2008

Hello everybody,

i am modifying currently the gvSIG Mobile to get ready for being used
by not that experienced people.
For this reason i have made a new file format and a additional
XML(plus XML schema). The modifications are fully documented and i
would like to post this modifications to an official, when i am
finished.

The main goal is to create a open source mobile hiking  or city guide.
One planned feature is that the program generates a visual or a
acoustic alert, when the user has reached a point of interest. I am
stuck currently in the GPS functionality - can anybody tell me how i
can get the coordinates from the GPS into the Main Window?

Thanks in Advance,

Lukas