[Gvsig_english] gvsig 1.9 and georeferencing

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Mon Dec 8 15:28:46 CET 2008

Hi Ben, list,
I fear that this is not possible. ;(
The release of the next version of our LIMUX-Client will (hopefully) come
soon. No changes in the meantime. But what does "relatively" old mean?
gvSIG should also run on those machines. I am a bit worried about this
situation. Maybe someone from the developers side could comment on that.

Best,
Wolfgang