[Gvsig_english] Question about the workshops in the Valencia Conference.

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Dec 10 22:05:15 CET 2008

Hello everybody,

I am one of the unlucky gvSIG's users who didn't have the chance to attend to the Valencia conference over the last days :-(
Therefore, I am wondering if it will be possible in the future to read something about the workshops.

The best would be to have the option to downlaod some slide or pdf.
I am not thinking about some cool videos because, maybe, it is asking too much :-)

Best regards.

Silvio