[Gvsig_english] reference grid

Schönbuchner Ruth r.schoenbuchner at yahoo.de
Thu Dec 11 13:54:32 CET 2008

Dear list,

I haven´t found the possibility to add a reference grid into the layout of gvSIG.
By now it seems to be possibe to add a "usual" grid into the workload but without the possibility to add coordinate information (reference grid, measured grid, etc.)
Does anyone know if this option is already available in the environment and I just haven´t found it or was it in general not implemented yet?
Maybe in that case there´s further adaptation also possible with the help of any gvSIG- extension or Sextante?
Thanks for your details..
Saludos,
Ruth