[Gvsig_english] Oracle Spatial

Ali Taha ali.taha at ritaj.ps
Sat Dec 13 00:46:02 CET 2008

Thank you Juan, it is working now. I have different question: I wonder if it
is possible -and how- to customize the toolbar or add new toolbar to do some
customized functions, fo example: I need to add a button in the tool bar
which when pressed it marks spacific objects based on spacific attribute
value.

regards