[Gvsig_english] Oracle Spatial

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Mon Dec 15 08:43:09 CET 2008

Hello, I think you will have to create your own gvSIG plugin to do that. It's very easy but I have only found documentation in Spanish:

http://www.gvsig.gva.es/fileadmin/conselleria/images/Documentacion/descargas/manuales/Crear_extensiones_en_gvSIG.pdf
http://www.gvsig.gva.es/fileadmin/conselleria/images/Documentacion/cursos/example-projectsI.zip

and

https://gvsig.org/web/docdev/docs/v1_0/gvsig/andami/plugins-extensiones/?searchterm=extensiones

I don't know if this is available in English.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68