[Gvsig_english] Regarding symbology::some wishes for the new symbology function

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Fri Feb 15 12:30:14 CET 2008

Hi list, develpers (Jaume?)
I do not know exactly, what will be implemented with the new
symbology-function, therefore, I can only write, what I would change within
the existing function:

* possibility to group classes
* there should be something like "recently used colours", where recently
picked colours can be taken from. At the moment, it is nearly impossible to
get the same colour for different classes/layers (without writing down the
RGB-value..)
* when classifying, it should be possible to move classes up and down (change
the order of the classes)

Wolfgang