[Gvsig_english] how to modify attribute table

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu Feb 14 20:17:25 CET 2008

Hello,

I think it is better to use the JOIN option. If you fill in the vote cells of the attached file VOTE.DBF, you will be a dozen clicks away from your map:

http://www.prodevelop.es/descarga/join/congress.html

DIST_ID is the identifier of each district. You can open the DBF file with Open Office as a spreadsheet then save it as a DBF again.

I used this shapefile:

http://www.census.gov/geo/cob/bdy/cd/cd110e00/cd99_110_e00.zip

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio