RES: [Gvsig_english] gvSIG-Manual::translation into German?

Rafhael Bussolo da Silva rbsilva at lwarcel.com.br
Tue Feb 19 18:01:35 CET 2008

Could be use a wiki tool?

Using this kind of shared information, it's possible to stored only one place, with users access security to write, re-write, review and text consolidation.

I believe that this way can be more dinamic and easily to use by the voluntiers.

Only one suggestion, Best Regards.

Rafhael Bussolo da Silva
Div. Florestal l Lwarcel Celulose
Phone: +55 14 - 3269 5082 r.5683