[Gvsig_english] opening a MapInfo file

michael gould gould at uji.es
Tue Feb 19 22:19:08 CET 2008

Roger, if you google  mif2shp  you will find converters to produce
shapefiles, a format read by gvSIG and most other GISs.

cheers

-------

Michael Gould

Centro de Visualización Interactiva  www.cevi.uji.es

Dept. Information Systems (LSI), Universitat Jaume I, 12071 Castellón, Spain

email: gould (at) lsi.uji.es  //  email2: mgould (at) opengeospatial.org

research group   <http://www.geoinfo.uji.es> www.geoinfo.uji.es  //
personal  www.mgould.com

AGILE  <http://www.agile-online.org> www.agile-online.org

Vespucci Summer Institute  <http://www.vespucci.org> www.vespucci.org

Erasmus Mundus: Master in Geospatial Technologies
<http://www.mastergeotech.info> www.mastergeotech.info

  _____