RES: [Gvsig_english] gvSIG-Manual::translation into German?

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Wed Feb 20 15:44:20 CET 2008

Hi everyone,
I would like to revive (?) Raphaels idea of a wiki: I think it would be
extremely helpful for the community, if there would be a wiki for gvSIG - not
necessarily for writing handbooks, but also to share knowledge, write tips,
advertise events, share sample data and things like that. There's a wiki for
GRASS, QGIS, etc. - so why not opening a wiki for gvSIG? What is your
opinion?

@Mario: can you describe this new tool a little bit? I am just curious.

Best regards,
Wolfgang

Am Dienstag 19 Februar 2008 19:41:30 schrieb Mario Carrera:
> Hi Rafhael,
>
> we're preparing a tool where users will be able to translate the manual
> on-line. It'll do the translation more dinamic. We'll inform about it.
>
> Best regards,
>                 Mario
>
> Rafhael Bussolo da Silva escribió:
> > Could be use a wiki tool?
> >
> > Using this kind of shared information, it's possible to stored only one
> > place, with users access security to write, re-write, review and text
> > consolidation.
> >
> > I believe that this way can be more dinamic and easily to use by the
> > voluntiers.
> >
> > Only one suggestion, Best Regards.
> >
> > Rafhael Bussolo da Silva
> > Div. Florestal l Lwarcel Celulose