RES: [Gvsig_english] gvSIG-Manual::translation into German?

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Mon Feb 25 13:56:05 CET 2008

Hi Mario, list.
Don't worry - we will start working on this as soon as plone will be
installed. We will also inform the list about the progress. Nevertheless, I
would like to invite all german-speaking gvSIG-users to join - it will be a
great benefit to have a german handbook.
@Jose/Sven: Who is goinng to coordinate the translation works?

Best regards,
Wolfgang