RES: [Gvsig_english] gvSIG-Manual::translation into German?

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Mon Feb 25 13:43:10 CET 2008

Hi Wolfgang,

          you are three persons now but little by little there will be
more. With the italian manual it happened the same, in the beginning
they were only two or three people and now they are more people
translating several sections each one.

    We want the plone to be in two weeks. We'll inform you then.

Best regards,
                      Mario