[Gvsig_english] FW: Displaying features

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Tue Feb 26 17:33:49 CET 2008

Hello, Chris.

According to your log file, there seems to be a problem in certain rows and attributes of one of your files (I suspect the problem is in GEB_GRD_RG2_TEST3.DBF), as if it had inconsistent data, but I don't know if this is causing the distortion.

Can you perform some tests (for example, loading only some of the files) to find out if the problem is associated to a particular shapefile? For example, add all the files to your view except the file GEB_GRD_RG2_TEST3.SHP and see if the problem persists.

Cheers

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68