[Gvsig_english] gvSIG's manual: translation into Italian

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Tue Feb 26 17:55:00 CET 2008

Hi Silvio,

the description of the geoprocessing tools work different from the rest
of the translations. You can translate and send them to me to add them
in the next version. On the other hand we'll extract the not translated
strings and I'll send them to you and to the other translators that were
translating gvSIG to do it before.

Best regards,
                Mario