[Gvsig_english] REgvSIG's manual: translation into Itali

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Wed Feb 27 10:39:24 CET 2008

Hi Ernesto,

some italian users are already translating the manual of gvSIG to
italian language. They are managing it from the italian list of users.
You can register from
https://gvsig.org/lists/mailman/listinfo/gvsig_italian. Then send an
e-mail to the list and they'll tell you which are the chapters that
haven't still been translated.

The e-mails about this theme are in
https://gvsig.org/lists/pipermail/gvsig_italian/2008-February/thread.html,
where each people said what chapter was going to translate.

Best regards,
                 Mario