[Gvsig_english] REgvSIG's manual: translation into Itali

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Feb 27 11:56:22 CET 2008

Hi Ernesto,

My name is Silvio and together with other 3 italian we translated the gvSIG'manual into Italian.

At present, the job is done and we are reading over and over the chapters.
We do hope to send the pdf manual to the gvSIG's team the soon as possible.
Anyway, thanks a lot for  your offer.

Hopefully, we could work together for the next versions of the manual :-)

Best regards

Silvio