[Gvsig_english] my svg images failed to work in gvsig

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 02:57:38 CET 2008

Hi, Silvio.

I remember there are some manual steps to avoid problems with SVG North
arrows. I did some changes comparing the original one's with the new
files, but sorry, I can't remember the changes.
And I don't have time to have a look until next week, sorry.
Any way, I you haven't found a solution next week, I'll do the job with
some of your North symbols and I will inform you about the right steps
to follow.

Thank you very much for you efforts and also for sharing your work with
the community. This kind of initiatives are very welcome, to allow a
good symbol set to play with.

Have fun, and keep going, please :-).

PS: By the way, I like the images, some of them are surprising.... but
Why not some of them with colours? (I know there wont be professional,
but may be funny :-) )

Fran Peñarrubia.
gvSIG team.