[Gvsig_english] project between datums

ju julien.guilloux at espaces-naturels.fr
Wed Jan 9 18:45:55 CET 2008

thanks sergio but i already try !
in arcgis, there is a transformation from wgs84 to french NTF system, so
between 2 different datum ( elipsoide)
in gv sig it does not work. if you try manually the transformation, it
will not work  because there are only parameters x y and z so it can be
used for transformation in the same datum only . but in my case, 2 datum
are different.
it could work with epsg transformation ( all parametres are in epsg
database) but when i choose epsg transformation in gvgis the box is
empty.why ?

this probleme of transformation will occured in all country when someone
would like to translate gps data ( in wgs84) to his own projected system
( as ntf in france).
i hope there will be a ansnwer from develloper team but the job is
already so good that i don't want to bother them !!!

thanks again ,
Julien