[Gvsig_english] GVsig : processor and projection

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Wed Jan 9 17:58:34 CET 2008

Hello Julien,

About your second question, I think it doesn't exist in the JCRS
extension an implemented transformation between 4326 and 27572 system.
So you can reproject your shapes but using "Without transformation"
option, and it's not as exact as using "EPSG transformation" option.
Maybe this is the error you see.

You can also introduce manualy the Transformation parameteres ("Manual
Transformation" option), if you know them..

Best regards,

Sergio.

--

Sergio Clark