[Gvsig_english] GeoBD-Extension::limited number of connections?

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Tue Jan 15 12:48:52 CET 2008

Hi list,
I defined two connections for an oracle spatial database and they are working well. However, if I try to set up a third connection and connect to that one, gvSIG freezes; only thing I can do is to use Ctrl+Alt+Esc, which is not the best way to do, I think ;)
Besides, port number is always set to 1521, but our administrator told me to use 1524 - is there a way to specify another standard port number than the one, gvSIG provides?

Best regards,
Wolfgang