[Gvsig_english] GeoBD-Extension::limited number of connections?

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Tue Jan 15 14:26:46 CET 2008

Hello, Wolfgang.

I dont know if I understand what you are doing excatly. You are accessing three different databases at the same time?. Or the same database with different users? To make it clear, please tell me for each one of the three connections:

- connection's server url
- connection's database name
- connection's user
- schema of the table you are accessing

Please attach the LOG file to your next message.

By default , port 1521 is proposed as the connection port number, but that text field is editable, of course. Maybe it would be a good idea to add an entry to gvSIG's "Preferences" dialog, so the user does not have to take the time to change the port number every time a new connection is defined. That's what you mean, no?

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68