[Gvsig_english] gvsig and postgis-view::no geometry column available?

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Mon Jan 21 16:20:55 CET 2008

Hi Jose Vicente,
well, I did not do this. Now, I tried to add a record using AddGeometryColumn,
but it seems not to be possible:

gvsig=> create view abfall_view (legende,legende_kurz) as select
leg_code,leg_neu,the_geom from abfallanlage_neu;
CREATE VIEW
gvsig=> select AddGeometryColumn ('abfall_view','the_geom',31468,'POINT',2);
FEHLER:  »abfall_view« isn't a table

Maybe I am missing something....

Best regards,
Wolfgang