[Gvsig_english] issues regarding pdf-export

Manuel Madrid madrid_man at gva.es
Thu Jul 3 17:06:15 CEST 2008

Hi Wolfgang and Rory.

We know there are a lot of things to improve en gvSIG and the Map
composer is one of them, of course. I agree with you but we go step by step.

The only thing I can tell you is that We'll study your requests/wishes
in next releases.

Thank you very much for your comments.

Regards,
Manuel.

PS: Maybe someone is interested in improving this tools (or any other
one) by himself. In that case feel free to do it and don't forget to
give the job to the comunity. ;-)