[Gvsig_english] Annotation layer, problem when editing it

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Wed Jul 9 10:16:51 CEST 2008

Dear list,
I created an annotation layer using the menu Layer -> Export to annotation. Afterwards, I wanted to make some modifications: move and rotate some of the annotations. Therefore, I started editing that annotation layer. It is really nice that gvSIG proviedes such a possibility - but: when trying to move or rotate an annotation text (using the rotate/move command/button), the text is rotated/moved. However, also the size of the text is changed, it becomes bigger (more actions will result in steady growth of the text). This seems to be a bug. Is it a known one? I am using gvSIG 1.1.2 on linux. Enclosed, please find a screenshot (there, I moved a copied annotation element).

Best,
Wolfgang