[Gvsig_english] Annotation layer, problem when editing

Rory Hill roryhill at jerseymail.co.uk
Wed Jul 9 12:31:00 CEST 2008

Hi Wolfgang, Silvio, Jaume, all,

Yes I can attest to both of these bugs being present with the annotation
layer (of course, the one Silvio mentions I have already discussed in
the list!)

It would be very nice to see these bugs fixed in the next available
version, although of course I'm sure that there are plenty of other bug
fixes that may take priority. If only there were someone with the
programming expertise to fix this annotation and map composer stuff
themselves and distribute it as a patch/plugin...

Here's hoping!

All the best,

Rory.