[Gvsig_english] Annotation layer, problem when editing it

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Thu Jul 10 11:53:30 CEST 2008

Hello everybody,

I further investigated the possible "bug" regarding the Annotation layer tool.

On windows xp home edition (service pack 2) everything works fine. I
can print and export the labels modified with the Annotation tool.
On the contrary, on windows 2000 professional I can't print and export the labels. In this case no error shows up.

I attached a pdf where I pasted some screenshot regarding the probable bug on Windows 2000.

Best regards,

Silvio

      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina.
Crea l'home page che piace a te!
www.yahoo.it/latuapagina