[Gvsig_english] Annotation layer, problem when editing it

Rory Hill roryhill at jerseymail.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 15:00:43 CEST 2008

Hi Silvio,

Thanks for your example, however I am running Windows XP SP2 and I still
have the annotation problem.

Do you think it could be anything to do with Java version? My version of
Java, taken from the General:About section of the Java Control Panel is:

Version 1.6.0 (build 1.6.0_03-b05)

Java.com's online Java version verification tool
(http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp) tells me I'm running
Version 6 Update 3.

Is any of this significant?

All the best,