[Gvsig_english] Some questions regarding printing

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Thu Jul 31 09:43:09 CEST 2008

Hello Jorge, Luca, all.
This sounds interesting! Regarding determing the "actual user needs", I would like to rever to the qgis project webpage: there, a small poll window is implemented. I remember that qgis-team asked also about the most important enhancements for qgis. Maybe something similar could be added to gvSIG's webpage. On the other hand, I really like this mailing list - and there are not that many posts (so, it could be also done there. We could give it a try.).

Best regards,
Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------