[Gvsig_english] shortcuts_extension

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Jun 4 10:48:54 CEST 2008

Hello everybody,

I think it would great to have an option in some future gvSIG version to modify or add new shortcuts in gvSIG (maybe after the upcoming gvSIG 2 version).

For example, in Arcgis when you desire to modify some propriety of a shapefile vector in a view you can double-click on its name.
In gvSIG, after clicking with the right button click of your mouse, you have to select propriety with the left button of your mouse and click on it.
It is much slower than ArcGis most of all because, in my opinion, the propriety feature for a shapefile is often the most used.

Best regards,

Silvio