[Gvsig_english] shortcuts_extension

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Wed Jun 4 12:35:28 CEST 2008

Hello Silvio,

Thanks for your suggestion.

For the moment, the example you've explained is already possible to do
in the upcoming gvSIG 2.0. With double click over the layer name in the
ToC you enter into its Properties. Also with double click over a layer
simbology in the ToC, you enter directly into the Simbolgy interface, in
order to modify it.

As you say, maybe some other shortcuts (or option to add them) will be
interesting, too. We'll consider it.

Thanks and regards,

Sergio.