[Gvsig_english] new webpage with all feature request

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Jun 4 10:59:57 CEST 2008

Hello everbody,

I think it would be great to have a link in the gvSIG's webpage on Internet where every user can add his wish for a feature request (like most opensource softwares have).

I am aware there is already a roadmap and I really appreciate it.
I know gvSIG's developers must stick to it.
Nevertheless, I reckon some minor feature request could be extended as well if there is a great interest for them.

Maybe gvSIG's users could cast a vote in order to add them in the next roadmad if there is a great request.

Best regards,

Silvio