[Gvsig_english] Problem when opening a project, when datasource-path has changed

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Wed Jun 4 12:08:43 CEST 2008

Hi Wolfgang,

This new functionality is already included in the future gvSIG 2.0.

When a layer has been moved to a different path (than when project was
saved), it appears a message as "Don't find the file: xxxx", and user
has the possibility to introduce the correct new path where this layer
is in this moment.

Also we're studying the posssibility of choosing relative or absolute
path for layers. But it's still necessary to wait a little for seeing
this new version.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Regards,

Sergio.