[Gvsig_english] Proposal for two new shorctus in the upcoming gvSIG 2 version

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 6 12:16:06 CEST 2008

Hi Jaume,

I just tried the Control+TAB shortcut and it works fine for me.

I didn't know it was implemented.
Together with four Italians we translated the gvSIG's manual into Italian (at the moment Alberto Riva is doing a review of it).
I did my translation in April and I didn't find any hint to this shortcut in the manual.

In my opinion, for the next gvSIG's manual, it would be good to add a paragraph with all the shortcuts.
I did such a thing in the Italian's version adding a paragraph in the last part of the manual (just before the GNU licence).

Best regards and thank for your information :-)

Silvio