[Gvsig_english] Fwd: ArcSDE Problems

Michele Beneventi mbeneventi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 10:44:37 CEST 2008

Hi list,

Sorry for my previous mail without contents.

I have a problem with ArcSDE extension. I'm able to connect to the db, but
when I try to add any layer I get an error.

Some piece of information:

- Release: gvSIG 1.1.1
- File contained in the directory: *
C:\Programmi\gvSIG_1.1\bin\gvSIG\extensiones\org.gvsig.sde\lib\*:
jsde92_sdk.jar; jpe92_sdk.jar; icu4j_3_2.jar
- ArcSDE release: 9.2

The layers I have to add are all "Views"

Thanks a lot

Michele Beneventi

--
Michele Beneventi - Sardegna IT