[Gvsig_english] Error into access by WFS, ArcIMS, WCS

Alphonse CARLIER Alphonse.Carlier at ifremer.fr
Tue Jun 10 11:08:59 CEST 2008

Good morning,

I am in gvSig 1.1.1 on Vista on Java 1.5 and my java jre is working.
I am coming because when I try "Add a layer" in WFS, WMS, WCS, ArcIMS I
have a template error hereby.

At another time , I try the 1.1.2 but still the same....

I try to modify file configuration "C:\Program Files\gvSIG1.1.1"
And reinstall gvSIG and lower version... but unfortunately it is still
unworking.

May be some libraries (xerces...) are not correctly install... but I
can't find by myself.

Do you any way to some that trouble.
Thanks very much fort your best product.

Alphonse Carlier