[Gvsig_english] gvSIG performances on different platforms

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Fri Jun 13 13:35:45 CEST 2008

Hi silvio,

gvSIG is being tested on Linux as well as on Windows XP, at least from
the gvSIG team. So, you don't have to be afraid about this. Obviously,
sometimes we find bugs that only happens in one of both platforms (Linux
or Windows), but it's not very usual.

On the other hand, it's true that maybe there're more gvSIG users
working on Windows than on Linux (in the lists we can note this), but
it's not like this whithin testing team.

Regards,

Sergio.

--

Sergio Clark