[Gvsig_english] gvsig

Miguel Montesinos mmontesinos at prodevelop.es
Tue Jun 17 12:48:27 CEST 2008

Hello Norberto,

IMO, all the features you've mentioned are aimed at a vertical solution, more than a generic tool. There are no plans for covering that features, but I encourage you to develop them on top of gvSIG. People at this forum will surely help you if you have any doubt.

Regards

Miguel Montesinos
Director Técnico
PRODEVELOP