[Gvsig_english] transform projection problem: epsg 4326 (wgs84) --> epsg 31468 (GK Zone 4)

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Wed Jun 18 14:08:47 CEST 2008

Hi Victoria,
thanks for your answer.
Well, I tried out both options and the second (transformation code 1777) fits quite good. Nevertheless, the dialogue is a little bit confusing (it is working, but the number of the source and target CRS is
different to what I expected). It was only try and error... Regarding manual transformation: I do not know the paramters needed.

Best,
Wolfgang
-------- Original-Nachricht --------