[Gvsig_english] Trouble with libjava.so

luca casa thedoktor78 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 10:35:05 CEST 2008

Hello folks!

For the new release of Ominiverdi Livecd, we are going to the add current
stable release + Sextante; due the fact that all the livecd building is done
with shell, I have some troubles installing gvSIG so the idea is:
- run the livecd,
- install gvSIG, Sextante and anything else
- copy the folders created (gvSIG and gvSIG_1.1) to a USB storage device
- move those folders inside the chroot enviroment

The problem is an error of "undetected java version", during the
installation and if I issue java -version (using java inside gvSIG folder) I
got this:

Error: could not find libjava.so
Error: could not find Java 2 Runtime Environment.

Any idea?

Thanks
Luca