[Gvsig_english] debug and modify source code

Charlotte Declercq c.declercq at alkante.com
Fri Jun 20 15:52:12 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am new to GvSig and I want to add a refresh functionnality for the
map.  I'd like the map refresh itself every 20 sec for example.
So I have downloaded the source code, and  opened it as a workspace  in
eclipse.

When I modify something, I have to do the "build all" to see my
modifications otherwise they are not taken into account when I launch
the _fwandami.Launcher, is there a simpler way to see them ?

Thanks,

Charlotte

--

*Charlotte Declercq*