[Gvsig_english] Extensions repository

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Fri Jun 20 16:20:23 CEST 2008

Hello Wolfgang and gvSIG german users (translators),
we invited the users to participate in translating gvSIG into german and we are now 13.
We have made together the translation von gvSIG 1.1.2 into German. Thanks again to all the people wo made it possible!
We´re going to start the translation of the handbook as soon as possible (instructions are coming).
We can start organizing us together: who is going to translate these pages, from page 1 to 20, 20-40, etc ?. What do you think about it? Should we start on this way?
The Handbook ist hier in english: https://gvsig.org/web/docusr/userguide-gvsig-1-1/index_html-en/view?set_language=en
I will start to translate next week the web [1] and [2] into german. Hier can users add extensions, documentation, etc.
We are working to have [3] in english and the instructions to translate the page. Then we can translate into german, also italian and french.
We need to have all first in english.
Have a nice Weekend!
José

[1] https://gvsig.org/plugins/downloads