[Gvsig_english] Printing PDF

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Thu Mar 6 10:37:15 CET 2008

Hi Bruce,

I think, as you've said, this is a memory problem. Do you know what size
(mb) has your A1 pdf?

gvSIG normally reserves 500mb memory for processes. Nevertheless, you
can edite and increase this value within the gvSIG.sh (for Linux) or
gvSIG.ini (Windows), opening them as a text. If your computer allows you
;-), maybe with a 800mb or 1000mb value, printing will be faster.

Please, tell us if this helps you.

Regards!

Sergio.