[Gvsig_english] gvsig - integer bug

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Mon Mar 10 16:00:57 CET 2008

Dear Sergio,
sorry for beeing that overhasty. I am using 1.1.2 and I connected to the oracle spatial database again (where I discovered the "bug" a few weeks). Here, everything is displayed correctly. However, when opening a copy of one of these database layers (which was stored as shapefile locally using an older version of gvSIG), the same item still has this ".0"-issue. This is ok, I will work with a new copy. And it is very good that the problem was solved. Many thanks to the gvSIG-developer-team. You are doing a great job.

Greetings,
Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free