RES: [Gvsig_english] gvsig - integer bug

Rafhael Bussolo da Silva rbsilva at lwarcel.com.br
Mon Mar 10 18:16:17 CET 2008

Hi,

checking this feature, I see that if you set a field in double type, considering length "5" and precision "2", to have a number how "22.23", I saw that, if the number calculated (for example, area) has 5 characters, no problem, but if has 4, the number showed is "2.234".

I asked to have a precision how 2, it's must show "2.23", is all right?

Now, the rule is, maintain the length, not the precision, is it correct?

So, could be another improvement?

Cheers,

Rafhael Bussolo da Silva
Div. Florestal l Lwarcel Celulose