[Gvsig_english] Bug while connecting gvSIG to mySQL

gracecwl gracecwl at sains.com.my
Thu Mar 13 07:40:11 CET 2008

Hi Fran,

Thanks for the reply and i able find the properties of the layer. However,
can do show me how to edit the pixel size to symbol point instead of map
units.
Attached is the print screen of what i get from the layer properties and oso
my sample data in mySQL to draw the point. Hope your help to indentify
anything wrong with my data.
Besides, do you have any sample data to draw a point from mySQL dataset.

thanks and regards,
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16022038/properties.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16022038/properties2.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16022038/database.jpg